Old & New Beijing Photo Walk
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
On this Beijing photo walk, your local guide will show you the best spots, angles, and poses to capture incredible photos at multiple destinations in old and new Beijing. In addition to your own photos, our guide will help you take photos and provide 9 filtered photos after each tour.
About This Tour:
Tired of taking the same route to and from the fridge working from home? Is your dog annoyed at being walked 20 times a day? Have you tested positive for missing the outside world? Come and join us on our Beijing photo walk through some of Beijing’s architectural marvels, stretch out those legs, and give your Instagram followers a fresh perspective.
We’ll start at the most photogenic building in Beijing from a secret angle you’ll never find on your own. From there, we’ll wander through the endless panorama of the Ming Dynasty gardens; its irregular layout is designed to evoke visual surprise and an insatiable curiosity for nature in the mind and soul. Plus a bunch more surprises!
What You'll Get:
- Your local guide is also your personal photographer, who is experienced with the best angles, poses, and framing at each location.
- Get 9 professionally edited pics of yourself after the tour to supplement your own snaps - most guests rack up about 50-100 photos on their own.
- It's not just a background: make use of props and space to engage with each location.
- Get a tea and a water to keep you hydrated on a whole morning in front of the camera.