Beijing Hutong Evening Food Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Get off the beaten path and explore Beijing’s historic hutongs by Tuktuk to discover the best, most authentic local food in the city.
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: Try Over 10 Authentic Dishes at 4 Sit-Down Restaurants & 1 Local Brewery
- Start Location: Lama Temple Subway Station. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking
- End Location: At a local brewery, approx. 10 minute walk from the start location
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Child prices are valid for children between the ages of 4 through 15. 3 and under free.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Zoom through Beijing’s hutong alleys on your own tuktuk, stocked with unlimited beer and soda, to places only Beijingers know about
- Grill and season your own meat and vegetables at a traditional Beijing BBQ joint
- Roll authentic fillings into Beijing’s famous (and best!) pancakes and learn where this tradition started
- Sip on some of China’s famous Baijiu alcohol – the most sold liquor in the world; this stuff packs a punch!
- Check out one of Beijing’s most hidden breweries and enjoy a pint of your choice
- Plus a lot more surprises!
* Our tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.
* We do not visit touristy areas like Wangfujing, Nanluoguxiang, Houhai, or Ghost Street because these areas are not where locals eat and they do not specialize in food that is local to Beijing.