Beijing Hutong Breakfast Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Beijing
Get away from the tourists and explore a traditional hutong neighborhood while enjoying breakfast like a local.
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: Visit a combination of sit-down eateries and street stalls, plus a local cafe with a view.
- Start Location: Fuchengmen Subway Station. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking.
- End Location: Same as the start location
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Child prices are valid for children between the ages of 4 through 15. 3 and under free.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Stroll through a residential hutong neighborhood, past temples and markets, and see how the locals live while eating shoulder to shoulder with families who have been enjoying it for generations
- Try Beijing’s best iconic breakfast staples prepared fresh to order like local yogurt, steamed buns and fried dough sticks
- Test your adventurous side with Beijing’s most popular breakfast dish: fermented soy milk
- Check out the temple-side rooftop view from a hip new coffee shop buried in the hutong neighborhood
- Plus a lot more surprises!
* Our tour routes change regularly depending on vendor opening hours and tour schedules. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.