Phnom Penh Hidden Bar Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Enjoy at least one generous craft beer or cocktail at each stop, with liquor tastings, shots, and freebies also included at most stops. This is a personalized experience with each bar owner, so samplings and drinks vary depending on the group’s interests.
About This Tour:
This all-inclusive tuktuk tour explores some of Phnom Penh’s best kept nightlife secrets. Meet the owners of Phnom Penh’s household names and try off-menu items and custom cocktails. You’ll start at a craft brewery, and sample their selection. Then you’ll visit 3 cocktail and craft beer bars that cover the entire landscape of Phnom Penh’s nightlife, from holes in the wall to reservation-only establishments.
Sample locally produced spirits like Cambodia’s finest rum and gin, to the traditional Khmer flavors like black sticky-rice rice wine and local bar foods. The tour might cover a gig or three, and ends near a nightlife hotspot if you want to keep the night going. The tour also includes pick-up and drop offs from your accommodation, and we highly recommend having a decent dinner beforehand.
What You'll Do:
- Sample fresh craft beers boasting local ingredients like Khmer ginger or toasted coconut at different stages of production.
- Meet the owners and brewmasters and talk shop with them over a pint of your choice.
- Grab a table and live music feature at a reservations-only speakeasy, one of the most popular drinking venues known for their custom creations and talented mixologists.
- Try varieties of Khmer rice wine, such as galangal or black rice flavors, and Cambodian-style cocktails full of tropical ingredients in a hidden alley bar.
- End the night at one of the city’s bustling pub-streets for premier Khmer liquor cocktails such as Samai Rum or Seekers Gin.
- Stay out at the dozens of bars and live music events in the area and mingle with the international scene, or take our tuk-tuk home at the end of the night.