Beijing Neighborhood Food Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
This tour is currently running in Beijing in small groups of 5 or less. Please contact us directly if you would like to make a private tour booking, which is offered at no additional charge.
* 20% discount is now available! The price has been automatically discounted to 58 USD / 400 RMB per person (original price was 79 USD / 550 RMB).
Visit Lost Plate's hood! This brand new food tour visits the area around our office and features our favorite spots to grab food during and after work. This walking food tour visits 4 restaurants and 1 bar, plus some surprises. Food and drinks, including alcohol, are included at each stop.
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: Try Over 10 of our Favorite Dishes at 4 Sit-Down Restaurants & 1 Local Bar. Food and drinks are included at each stop, including alcoholic beverages.
- Start Location: Shichahai Subway Station, Exit C. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking.
- End Location: At a local bar near Andingmen Subway Station.
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is vegetarian friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Child prices are valid for children between the ages of 4 through 15. 3 and under free.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Explore the neighborhood surrounding Lost Plate's office to try our favorite dishes and restaurants that we visit regularly. This is a unique way to discover some new spots vetted by our local team!
- Walk through Beijing's historic center and enjoy views of popular landmarks such as the Drum Tower.
- Slurp down a bowl of Sichuan-style noodles at our favorite nearby noodle shop.
- Enjoy an array of meats and vegetables at a do-it-yourself Beijing hotpot joint.
- Try a number of dishes at one of our favorite local restaurants with a view!
- Down a drink over at our local bar.
- Plus a few more surprises!
* Due to the environment during covid-19, this route is subject to small changes. Your tour experience may be slightly different than what’s described above, but we promise it will always be awesome.
* It is each guest's responsibility to meet entry requirements for each restaurant that we visit. Temperature checks, personal registration, and/or health app screening are likely at each stop.