Beijing Craft Beer Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
10% Discount: the price displayed for this tour has already been temporarily discounted by 10%!
An all-inclusive evening visiting 4 local breweries to experience how Beijing is pioneering the craft beer scene in China. Try over 10 local craft beers, born and brewed in Beijing, all in one night!
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: Try over 10 local beers at 4 Beijing breweries including Slow Boat Brewing and Arrow Factory Brewing
- Start Location: Tuanjiehu Subway Station. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking
- End Location: Arrow Factory Brewing, approx. 15 minute walk from Dongzhimen Subway Station
- Transportation: Van transportation will be provided, but we will take some short walks.
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: If you don’t drink beer, then this tour is not for you. Gluten-free beers are not available at most breweries.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Hop in our van and relax with a beer as we take you to the bustling modern area of Beijing to find Beijing’s best craft breweries.
- Dive in with a flight at Slow Boat Brewing, one of the first breweries in China.
- Grab a pint of JingA craft beer and see how local flavors blend with the craft beer scene.
- Stop by a street-side taproom, grab a stool, and sink a beer at one of the few beers brewed by a local Beijinger.
- Finish with a flight at Arrow Factory Brewing nestled in Beijing’s diplomat district with rooftop views.
- Plus a few surprises!