Portland Neighborhood Food & Drink Evening Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Portland, OR
Explore a local Portland neighborhood on this walking food tour that visits an incredible selection of sit-down restaurants, a wine tasting room, and a brewery. Plenty of food, Oregon wine, a unique cocktail, and local craft beer are all included!
About This Tour:
What do The Simpsons and a coin toss have to do with Portland’s history? Beyond the amazing food and drink, Portland’s weird and awesome legacy continues to shape life for Portlanders.
Across 5 tourist-free locations and two historic neighborhoods, every street and every bite has a unique story to tell. Come hear that story through the best medium possible: food and drink. This is not a tasting tour, come hungry and eat loads. If you have one night in Portland, this is it!
What You'll Do:
- Learn how to pair wine and cheese from master wine experts, sampling the finest of Oregon’s wine to start the evening.
- Dig into some housemade pasta tossed in truffle butter, seasoned with sea salt and cracked pepper, then topped with grana cheese.
- Walk through neighborhoods that hold relics from Lewis and Clark and the industrialization of Oregon up to it’s modern gastro-scene.
- Try freshly-steamed Chinese bao buns alongside Korean kimchi and house cocktails in an Asia-facing port-city with deep roots in fusion cuisine.
- Save room for a made-from-scratch crepe from the best creperie in Portland, in a blink-and-you-miss-it mom and pop shop.
- Cap off the evening with a cheers at a neighborhood craft beer hall.