Phnom Penh Evening Food Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
Zip across the city in a tuktuk and discover the best of Cambodian cuisine at four sit-down restaurants and one craft beer and cocktail bar.
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: 4 Sit-Down, Safe-to-Eat Restaurants and 1 Craft Beer & Cocktail Rooftop Bar
- Start & End Location: Hotel pickup is included from centrally located hotels. Otherwise a meeting point will be provided prior to your tour date. Hotel Drop-off will be provided at the end of the tour back to your hotel or preferred location.
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour is not vegetarian friendly. We visit small, family-run eateries that often specialize in few items so substitutions are not available. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Fly by some of Phnom Penh’s best-known landmarks in a tuktuk, covering a total distance of around 10km, to eat at family-run eateries only locals know about
- Learn how Cambodia’s rich history has shaped local cuisine over time
- Pull up a plastic chair and watch local life pass by at our favorite noodle joint
- Feast on ribs roasted in a ceramic jar over an open fire with fresh mango salad
- End the night at a lively open-air bar where you can enjoy a locally brewed craft beer or cocktail with a unique view
- Plus a lot more surprises!