Beijing Hutong Craft Beer, BBQ & Cocktail Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
An all-inclusive night visiting a craft brewery, a local bbq joint, an introduction to China’s most popular spirit, and a handcrafted cocktail.
NEED TO KNOW
- Stops: A brewery, a local BBQ joint, and a hidden hutong bar.
- Start Location: Lama Temple Subway Station. Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking.
- End Location: Approx 10 minute walk from Zhangzizhonglu subway station (2 subway stops away from our start location)
- Dietary Requirements & Allergies: This tour focuses on more drinks and less food. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date, same-day requests cannot be guaranteed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Relax as we navigate through the historic hutong alleyways of Beijing to find hidden bars where locals spend a night out in the city.
- Head over to a hidden Beijing brewery for a flight of local craft beer with familiar tastes and local influences
- Enjoy a spread of BBQ’d meats and dishes, Beijing’s favorite late-night eats, at a hip spot that also brews their own beer
- Discover Baijiu, China’s favorite local spirit, with an expertly curated introduction & tasting before sipping a cocktail made specifically to your preference